Product Manager, 3D Metals
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Drive the definition of a single product/service solution (PSS)through R&D and solutions teams.
- Define appropriate PSS prior to introduction.
- Provide closed-loop post- analysis of PSS strategies/ roadmaps/platforms/SKUs.
- Aid the sales efforts to end users and partners.
- Determine and lead an appropriate product/ service/solution introduction process to assure an effective launch within the region.
- Provide ongoing forecasting to assure sufficient product is available.
- Optimize amount/ utilization of alliance and other partner funds (specials, pricing, price promotions).
- Work with sales and manufacturing to lead the PSS obsolescence process for the region.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/ Technical.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable of assigned product/solution and customer requirements for the product.
- 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of product marketing fundamentals.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top