Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Plan, execute and measure web or interactive marketing programs and technologies to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Plan, execute and measure the online customer experience strategy and roadmap for a business or country.
- Develop and drive editorial strategies and content for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Provide internet consultancy to recommend best-fit solution, including look and feel, navigation experience, information architecture, to meet marketing or business objective.
- Establish, track and measure business group or country measurements of success such as web traffic, revenue and leads generated, TCE.
- Manage and direct assigned agencies or contractors as needed.
- Manage program budgets as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid writing and editing for the web - some peer or manager edits typically needed.
- Solid web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Solid knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Solid knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain HP marketing management systems as needed.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top