- Leading the product transition from development to production under tight schedule
- Effectively manage the implementation of design changes done by R&D teams
- Responsible of machine configuration control and BOM integrity
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in HW Engineering discipline, ME or EE preferred with:
- Extensive experience in operational aspects of new product development
- Extensive experience in current products improvement
- Extensive experience in project management skills
- Proven understanding of processes, roles and objectives across organization with demonstrated multi-disciplinary team membership.
- Negotiation and Influence skills (with HP internal and external business partners)
- Excellent communication skills
- High motivation, entrepreneurship, results oriented
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top