Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Maintains product structures and manufacturing processes in "sync" with the latest revisions published by the GBU during products mfg life time (from intro to obsolescence)
- Keeps track of the manufacturing process performance, follows-up on field product performance and works with MPas and other involved parties on the definition and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans.
- Provides first level engineering support to the manufacturing operation in Brazil (production, planning, procurement, management).
- Coordinates the execution or executes satellite engineering processes necessary to keep the mfg operation under control:
PCA and TL check-ups
ISO9000 process compliance
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top