Product Development Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are a Product Development Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Provide resolution and implement engineering solutions to process or manufacturing issue
- Engage R&D and product development to enable new product introductions and extensions
- Drive and implement strong process control and quality system
- Curate the product and process change management.
- Engage and drive solutions across HP value chains team such as Process Engineering, Supply Chain and Production, Tech Support as well as Contract Manufacturers, to improve manufacturing line productivity, yield, quality and reliability
- Conceptualize, Develop and Deliver Tooling orProcess solutions to take cost out of the operations.
- Analyse date to drive overall quality improvement and product performance.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in an assembly line environment
- Past experience in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage
- Skilled in 3D AutoCAD software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and project management skills
- Excellent team player, interpersonal and communication skill
- Proactive, innovative and self-motivated
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top