Product Cost Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
This is a Cost Management position and we are looking for candidates with strong business acumen and cost analytical skills to join the Product cost management (PCM) team in GMO (GSB Manufacturing Operation). Successful candidate will lead and manage the product cost analysis activities and help drive and achieve CR (cost reduction) targets meeting Budget goals. Ability to work under tight timelines, provide timely periodic cost reporting on both the current products and market trends/risk assessment.
If you are our Product Cost Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Manage product cost visibility and quotation accuracy
- Lead product cost (platforms/SKUs) breakdown and analysis
- Establish clear understanding of cost drivers, provide periodical report presenting to the high management.
- Drive & track product cost savings with Engineering & procurement team to meet cost reduction commitments commitment
- Maintain historical and provide cost projection for each platform/SKU
- Own and drive CR directly for shared parts, SC cost and sourcing optimization/negotiation
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Experience as Procurement engineer
- Experience and proven negotiation skill
- Self driven with good project management skills
- Good operations financial appreciation
- Good organization and planning, ability to lead and work effective across functional teams
- Knowledge in key technologies/processes (SM, machining, plastic injection, casting etc) will be advantageous
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top