Product Completion Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
1) Coordinates new product integration activities by partnering with regional and core teams to ensure successful delivery of new products, by leading coordination efforts, delivering product specific specifications and setting quality and efficiency goals.
2) Leads new product integration troubleshooting activities by coordinating regional teams and subject matter experts to drive resolution to product and manufacturing issues during product ramp.
3) Leads design for manufacturing efforts by partnering with R&D, regional engineering and supply chain leads to optimize line efficiencies and to drive standardization on common key assets used across multiple product platforms.
4) Supports the implementation of innovative supply chain capabilities that enable new and emerging products and supply chain initiatives.
5) Leads the effort to coordinate and resolve current product issues and coordinate rework activities with regional partners as necessary.
6) Monitors new and current product efficiency and quality metrics and leads the effort to achieve goals and seek value engineering opportunities.
7) Works on the deployment of core or companywide initiatives such as label standards, warranty, regulatory, etc.
8) Communicates and collaborates with worldwide teams on a regular basis.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer or Industrial)
• Have worked in high volume box build (operator assembly, testing and finish good shipment) type of factories before
• Minimum of 4+ years of related experience
• Be flexible to meet with teams working on different time zones (Europe, Asia and Americas).
• Good problem-solving and analysis skills
• Good teamwork, ability to work across geographies
• Computer literacy - outlook, spreadsheet, word processing, understanding of basic file structures, network, and web navigation familiarity
• Experience in writing procedural documents (e.g. work instructions) for the factories and various performance reports (e.g. monthly yield, dppm reports with analysis).
• Fluency in English and Chinese. Experience in mostly English speaking environment advantageous.
Back to top