Procurement Ops Analyst I
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks and using automated tools.
- Contributes to cross- functional team goals and objectives through execution of commodity strategies via tactical delivery.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top