Procurement Operations Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works.
If you are our Procurement Operations Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Be involved in establishing the Purchasing business models.
- Source and procure the raw materials for qualifications.
- Set up SAP system for all raw materials and suppliers.
- Leverage existing suppliers for cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure conforming raw material availability to Ink manufacturing operations.
- Manage inventories within inventories targets.
- Reduce cost and localization initiatives to reduce BOM costs.
- Manage suppliers relations and performs suppliers audits.
- Generate purchasing reports and schedule for management reviews.
- Support programs / projects implementations when needed.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration / Supply Chain
- 4+ years of experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain function.
- SAP Knowledge is required for the MM (Materials Management) module.
- Competent in inventories management and suppliers management.
- Experienced in setting up business processes and strong understanding of procurement processes.
- Experience in purchasing of chemicals.
- Management or related field.
- Global experience preferred.
- Able and willing to travel to Puerto Rico.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top