Procurement Operations Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Procurement Operations Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Provides complex-level procurement support using subject matter expertise of a few technologies and knowledge of multiple technologies.
- Solves complex issues and drives tactical and strategic initiatives, such as leading process standardization; executing program strategies.
- Monitors programs, delivery solutions, key metrics, and process oriented tasks; identifies issues and proposed solutions with limited guidance.
- Collaborates with or leads teams to maintain and enhance the current business objectives, such as cost- management, inventory control.
- Provides independent, analytic, and strategic support.
- Mentors lower level contributors.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Good experience in using analytics and automation in optimizing supply chain function
- Global experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes.
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude.
- Strong business application skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good understanding of corporate compliance.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top