Our Procurement Operations Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of logistics related services at HP.
What will your role be?
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Provides procurement support, focusing on multiple simple- to-complex, commodities, as well as specific technologies, to develop expertise.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners (e.g., finance, legal) to meet business objectives and ensure control and compliance requirements across businesses.
- Performs tasks as assigned and applies experience to align individual work with overall strategy using discretion and judgment.
- Collaborates with teams to maintain and enhance the current operations and processes.
- Executes process improvements.
- Participates in Supplier Selection activities.
- May lead activities for less complex domains.
- Assesses the supply base of category.
- Negotiations contracts with low-risk suppliers; engages with low-complexity suppliers; may be responsible for day-to-day operations of low complexity suppliers.
- Executes standard risk mitigation and business continuity; cost management and operations strategies; identifies common contract risk areas.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Developed understanding of procurement processes.
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude.
- Good business application skills.
- Developed communication skills.
- Basic understanding of corporate compliance.
- Basic project management skills.
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top