Procurement Manager , Display Monitor
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
If you are our Procurement Manager, Display Monitorin Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Independently identifies solutions to common and complex issues within a project, by applying strong understanding of supply chain.
- Interprets data to identify major conclusions and formulate summaries.
- Acts as a peer leader on a cross functional project team.
- Owns decision-making within projects and contributes to strategic supply chain solutions to managers.
- Acts as a resource to other business units for issues on supply chain.
- Manages RFQ process with cross function team, ODM vendors, key parts providers, and 3rd parties.
- Consolidate sourcing strategy with optimized cost structure and best solution portfolio
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in display industry is preferred
- EE/ME/Optical background is plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Demonstrated team and project management skills.
- Developed business acumen, including understanding of HP's overall business model.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top