HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Procurement Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Ensure smooth New Product Introduction, NPI program in required time and cost
- Analyze data from system queries to support a supply category; reports any issues or problems to supply chain encounter part
- Learn to use function- specific tools and systems
- Engage and manage with partners on projects
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Good to have 2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function, fresh graduates are welcome
- Good analytical skills
- Good business application skills (like, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Good interpersonal skill to collaborate with cross function team to achieve the set of objectives set for the limit scope
- A keen learner who is willing to grow with the organization
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top