Process SME Tunis Contact Center
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Establish overall process documentation
- Process communication at agent level though trainings, coaching & side by side
- Deliver process trainings
- Provide process expertise in business decisions
- Support stakeholders to ensure process compliance
- Identify and address process gaps
- Establish process measures and ensure the right monitoring
- Ensure process compliance, as required
- Work with the process team and Change Manager to ensure process documentation, deployment, training and monitoring.
- Establish the link between process and tools
- Ensure right recording and document sharing and update
- Coach and support new hires integration
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master'sdegree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-3 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English, French and local language.
- Good understanding of HP Processes and tools.
- Good analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of industry and internal quality standards and methodologies.
Back to top