Process Improvement Lead
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are team of Accounting and Tax Professionals working in tax transaction area. If you are passionate about RPA technology and finance - join us to lead tools development and process improvements projects.
What will your role be?
- Proactively searching and planning area for automation of manual processes in transaction tax area
- Propose appropriate solutions and execution with tools and technologies
- Design and develop automation tools in multiple technologies
- Cooperate with Robotics Team
- Conduct workshops and trainings for the process team
Who are we looking for:
- Professionals with a university degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proven record of process automation and improvement
- Proficiency in at least 3 technologies or tools: VBA, MS Access, Power BI, MS SQL Server, SharePoint
- Practical knowledge of RPA tools: UiPath or Blue Prism
- Lean Six Sigma skills
- Project Management skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Accountable and goal-oriented personality
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
- Technical Tax Trainings delivered by experienced VAT Team members and Tax Managers
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Back to top