Process Engineer - Ink Plant
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Process Engineer - Ink Plant in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Be responsible for the ink manufacturing plant setup, process and production including understanding and integration of equipment, automation controls, raw materials, safety and quality systems.
- Acquireknowledge on the ink chemistry and processeswhichincludes of dispersion,sub-assembly, milling,vehicleletdown, filtration, ionexchangetreatment, and ink fill.
Take care of the processspecifications and criticalparametersfor each processstep,equipmentandsupportingutilitiessystems to achievetherequiredproductspecifications,quality standards and regulatoryrequirements.
- Lead the processqualificationandapprovals as pre-requisite for manufacturing release.
- Collaborate with automation engineers to set-upthe Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)/ Human Machine Interface (HMI)systemforautomationcontrols, off-linestatistical processcontrol charts and establishreviewmechanism.
- Leadprocesscharacterization/marginsstudy,processdesignchangesandreviews,process Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) development, identifyoptions, and recommend actions.
- Curateprocessdocumentation,formulation,specification,manufacturinginstructionsand correctiveandpreventiveactionreports. Conduct training to Operations staff.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Chemical or other Engineering, Materials Science, or equivalent.
- 4-6 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in using appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions e.g. AutoCAD and P&ID (piping and instrumentation diagram)
- Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels, across functions and geographies.
- Demonstrated competency on industry-standard project management methodologies.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top