At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Designs engineering solutions, including methods, operation sequences, and processes for the manufacturing of parts, component sub- assemblies, and final assemblies, based on established engineering principles and in accordance with general specifications and requirements.
- Develops and implements cost estimates, capacity models, time standards, production area layouts, and recommendations for tooling and process requirements for new product introductions.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced manufacturing and development partners regarding process and standards compliance, recording and reporting issues, and recommendations for problem resolution for manufacture of existing products.
- Leads a project team of other manufacturing engineers and internal and outsourced manufacturing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing solutions for moderately-complex products from new- product introduction through end of lifecycle.
- Represents the manufacturing engineering team for allphases of larger and more- complex development and manufacturing projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technology or manufacturing-related engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using engineering tools and software packages to design and automate manufacturing processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and methodologies to validate manufacturing process and tooling design and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options atmanagement levels.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Back to top