HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Process Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Collaborate with operation team to ensure manufacturing line performance by: 1. Monitor line performance and ensure fulfillment of all engineering/operation (example yield, throughput and CPK (Process Capability Indicator) and cost goals 2.Lead and drive manufacturing issue to resolution through team work by using 8D and FMEA (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis) approach. 3. Propose and drive process improvement projects to enable cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Support forward looking PWAx (HP Page Wide Array Print Head) new program launch by participating at least one of the activities: data analytics, automation, line efficient study, line digitalization, smart manufacturing, future line design/planning or NPI
- Adopt organization's vision and mission by embracing Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory initiatives, embedding this as an imprint in daily engineering innovations.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Contribute & lead priority projects with complex analysis and assists in developing recommendations.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Mechanical/Mechatronics or related technical discipline
- 2-4 years engineering experience in manufacturing industry.
- Ability to interpret and apply statistical process control/design of experiment.
- Interpret 2D technical drawing/ 3D CAD technical drawings.
- Perform data enquiry/data analytic skill/adopt big data approach on problem solving.
- Independent and able to adapt to dynamic operation environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting manual processes, such as laser welding, adhesive dispensing, bonder (gang bonder or wire bonder) and leak test is preferred but not compulsory.
- Knowledge in automation and smart manufacturing is preferred.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top