At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Contributes to the development of innovative Customer service processes and data analytics. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Participates in medium to large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Designs, evaluates and selects customer experience tools, processes and programs for use across multiple business and functional areas to drive quality management and continuous process improvement of services/solutions.
- Integrates and analyzes data sources to provide insights, recommendations and business justifications.
- Creates and implements organizational processes for identifying, tracking, reporting and escalating issues and advocates for customer-centered outcomes while balancing HP and customer needs.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members and customer experience influencers to set an example of customer experience innovation and excellence; drives best- practice sharing and development around specific customer experience innovation areas for the organization.
- Develops and implements business strategies to achieve a radical process simplification of the customer support experience for agents, partners and customers; including policies, workflows, diagnostics steps/hurdles.
- Clearly understand and translate customer experience and operational objectives, strategies and plans into new process designs and system requirements.
- Work directly with internal organizations and outsourced partners both onsite and offsite to implement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive end-to-end business system and process mapping to enable effective evaluation of opportunities.
- Develop and deploy process related strategies to reduce costs, improve operational efficiencies & improve customer experience
- Drive process and quality capability assessment and improvement through application of Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Develop and maintain system/tools and process roadmap; establish regular communication process for conveying roadmaps stakeholders.
- Designs and develops data collection and analysis tools to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Business or related discipline
- Experience with services and support contact center operations
- Expertise in creating flow charts, excel macros (Databases preferred)
- In depth knowledge and experience in process engineering, quality improvement and project management (Six Sigma Green Belt, COPC and PMP certification preferred)
- Broad knowledge and understanding of customer support industry, future trends and customer experience surveys methods
- Leadership skills, proactive approach, ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance from others
- Demonstrated ability to work with and lead remote and virtual teams
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong change and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills; mastery in English and local language.
Back to top