HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Process Engineer in Penang, Malaysia you will have a chance to
- Manage Marley P production ramp in support of the TIJ4X Gen1 platform as part of IPS Ink in the Office priority
- Design, manage and improve Marley P factory performance for quality, yield and throughput
- Work closely with the Product Engineering and cross functional team to review and improve product quality
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with the HP cross functional teams
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience as an engineer would be preferred
- Strong technical engineering leadership and capabilities
- Effective leadership on planning, execution and issue resolution
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge in process analytical skill and statistical methodologies
- Good communication and excellent inter-personal skills
- Possess strong teamwork and ability to collaborate at cross site/function team
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top