HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Process Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Drive and Lead Smart Manufacturing projects and Initiatives
- Drive and Lead Yield Projects for Continual Improvement and Cost Saving Initiative, with excellent project and communication skills
- Lead and Manage process ownership, yields and quality in Wafer Fabrication which includes NPI qualification and ramp, process characterization
- Qualify process changes with no impact to customer experience.
- Collaborate with PMEs (Professionals, Managers and Executives) and US Process partners on process changes and convergence
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical or Materials Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen with good understanding of Value Chain.
- Strong communication skills, including written, presentation, negotiation and influencing
- In-depth knowledge of cross technical disciplines
- Excellent project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with cross site teams
- Ability to exercise significant independent judgement and make decisions
- Ability to Provide technical leadership with excellent depth
- Mentoring to junior team members
- Comfortable with working in a clean room environment
- Excellent team player, interpersonal and communication skill
- Proactive, innovative and self-motivated
- Demonstrated application of required technical skill sets and systematic approach
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top