Process & Capabilities Manager, Business process automation
This role will digitally design the HP.com business processes converting them from manual to automated or semi-automated processes. Will work with lean project managers to evaluate the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements. The position is a critical part of the execution arm of a lean process improvement team. Responsible for the direction of the software systems development function, including the design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of software programs. Demonstrated technical skills including experience with the support and development of large-scale enterprise type software solutions
- Experience with system analysis and integration and related tools
- Experience with best practice design of GUI forms, screens and workflows
- Experience with troubleshooting system issues and end-user support
- Demonstrated Workflow Management & Automation Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification a plus
- Lean/Six-Sigma experience preferred
- Php and HTML experience a plus
- MSFT VBA and SharePoint experience
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Project Management experience
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 5-8 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top