Process & Capabilities Analyst ( Global User Support Engineer)
1) E2E knowledge on the Order to Cash domain
2) Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments
3) Provide solutions to business users.
4) Work with IT teams to provide solutions to users timely.
5) Expert in troubleshooting issues raised by the business users , providing them with regular updates and also following up closely with the IT teams
6) Attend trainings to get familiar with support systems and refresh knowledge.
7) Lead improvement projects.
8) Identify improvement places in daily work and share with team members.
9) Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
10) Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business
- Typically 3-8 years of experience in a related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top