Printing HW - Regional Planning & Fulfillment Manager (Graduate)
HP is a leading global provider of IT products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and businesses. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Being part of the Supply Chain Operations organization supporting EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), the EMEA Printing SC Operations team has the charter to provide a competitive advantage in the market-place for all of our Printing products by executing a Responsive, Predictable & Cost Effective Supply Chain, by influencing our planning & purchasing strategies, the product roadmaps and by ensuring a flawless execution.
Key responsibilities include availability commit and shipment optimization, supply/demand matching, inventory management, SC cost management and structural improvements.
As member of the EMEA Home Printing Solutions HW Business Planning Operations team, the Regional Planning & Fulfillment Manager drives alignment and leads / executes in-region planning & fulfillment activities in order to achieve and optimize shipment, revenue, inventory & market share goals. He/she identifies shipment risks and issues and drives corrective actions. Key accountabilities are:
- Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact. Drives corrective actions in collaboration with peer functions (EMEA GTMU, GBU Supply Planning, Logistics, etc.) to keep key metrics in balance
- Short term shipment optimization in support of business objectives (e.g. drives prioritization and backlog management)
- Assess & understand product demand and perform adjustments as needed (e.g. demand escalation & priorities execution)
- Coordinates or leads cross-functional product line teams in various operational aspects (i.e. in daily operations or business processes execution)
- Drives actions for shipments according to customer expectation (=on time). Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Actively supports & coordinates changes in product portfolio (New product introduction, End of life of products)
- Project / Process representation or ownership – with increasing experience, contribute or drive improvements and standardizing initiatives on behalf of the team
- Regional Category Marketing / GTMU
- WW and Regional Planning (other regions Print teams)
- Global Business Units (GBU)
- Supply Chain Operations (Regional Planning & Fulfillment Mgmt., SC Order Management, Distribution Partner Mgmt., Logistics, Finance, …)
Qualifications / Your Profile
Are you a high-performer eager to learn fast in an international, multicultural and interesting / complex environment?
We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience (in Engineering, Science, Economics, Logistics or Supply Chain)
- Typically ½ - 2 years of experience in a supply chain function
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is a must)
- Strong interpersonal relationship and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independent and in virtual environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
- Developing understanding of process management
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Moderate understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
Your additional benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sickness leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- "BENEFLEX" flexible benefits
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top