Printer Field Technical Support Representative
Field Service Technician - printers
Location: Covington, VA or Lynchburg, VA or Roanoke, VA
Do you have experience with adding drivers, configuring printers and changing toners? We want you! This position is not an IT position
This position is for break-fix only, some network diagnosis is possible.
- Diagnose and repair print devices at customer sites.
- Interact with Customer to ensure customer satisfaction following established procedures.
- Perform installations, entitlements & setups, maintenance, and repairs on customer printer equipment.
- Deliver standard services.
- Provide break-fix reactive support and installation for volume and value products.
- Provide break-fix proactive support.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) or equivalent certification with less than 1 year working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant printer product/company knowledge.
- Moderately complex troubleshooting skills.
- Basic analytical and communications skills.
- Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically and to solve problems, identify needs, develop and propose solutions.
- Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at operation levels.
- Perform reporting and administrative functions. Manage time effectively.
- Assist the customer with basic product familiarization training on device features during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements
- Must have a clean driving record. Company vehicle provided.
- Territory is Covington, VA
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top