Print Test Software Technician
"Where physical and digital realities fuse together,
reinventing and creating new experiences for each
individual. Where creation is no longer the province of
a chosen few, but of everyone."
This SW intensive support role enables the printing and scanning of diagnostic image files to be electronically rendered and algorithms applied that enables information to transfer to the database from a variety of toolsets where it can be accessed by analysts and engineers to inform program decisions about pen architectures, ink attributes and any number of other diagnostic qualities for product development. Successful candidate possesses background and experience in the creation of graphic artwork and underlying SW's used to print and scan artwork. Primary SW applications used include Inspector, Panther, Hueminator, and Tendua, and complementary SW such as Slick Edit, Buzzard, and Beyond Compare.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must have ability to learn and provide printer and print bank support and troubleshooting.
- Ability to develop, test and publish standard and non- standard image print files used in development environment on prototype products.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to process/product with regard to primary testbed types used to print image files, as well as equipment maintenance, operator training, and/or the application and maintenance of associated software.
- Must be able to collaborate and work with team members and primary partners to take requests and respond to queue. Develop and work with complete and accurate documentation, lead processes and productivity improvement efforts as necessary.
- Participate in monthly prioritization meetings with primary partners and update tracking spreadsheets.
- Use ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts or techniques and to complete assignments and tasks in innovative and effective ways and possesses expert knowledge on the general and technical aspects of the job. Assignments are highly complex in nature and a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge is required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently once fully trained.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top