Print & Solutions Field Account Manager
HP MPS is a National Managed Document ServicesProvider, offering tailored programs for individual clients, locally,regionally and nationwide - through a partnered relationship with other HPVARs.
The position is located in key expansion areas (Quebec City), with travel upto 25% of the time.
- Primary Responsibility of positioning and selling HP Managed Print Services into a set of named Enterprise accounts.
- Work collaboratively as a specialist with the Primary Account Managers within their accounts.
- Coordinates/Owns account plans for strategic commercial accounts in the account planning process.
- Focuses on larger deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, andselling a range of HP products and solutions.
- Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities and branch into more than one BUin the account.
- Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, and develops a core understanding of the unique business needs.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Generates leads for HP volume products and certain value products and collaborates with other specialists or partners as needed.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly or yearly quota.
- Enters opportunities in pipeline tools and updates them weekly.
- Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
- Sell solutions that include hardware, software and services.
- Build and deploy a territory account plan that includes working with partners, specialists.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HPsupply chain accordingly (Direct or Indirect).
- Reviews and designs sales policy and strategy.
- Account size ranges may work in a small-medium enterprise, or corporate segment; variedsales cycle.
Position dans le processus d'être traduit pour l'affichage en français.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Has deep knowledge of basic enhanced products, solution and service offerings as well as competitors' offerings.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge and advanced degree of selling skills.
- Typically 5-8 years of experience as referenced above.
- Account management experience required.
- Experience in Managed Print Services.
- Bilingual (English & French).
Knowledgeand Skills Required:
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Ability to coordinate internal and external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Able to interface with senior levels in internal HP and external, client and partner groups.
- Knows when to adjust business plans based on account and industry segment opportunities.
- Use consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - from proposal to contract sign off.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Needs a good understanding of the channel and how to partner.
About HP Canada Co.
HP Canada Co. creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. HP Canada is Canada's most environmentally responsible IT company (www.hp.ca/environment) and is the only PC company on Canada's Greenest employers list.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description may be amended at any time.
HP Canada Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Upon request by qualified candidates, accommodation of special needs may be considered during all stages of the selection process within the framework of the HP Accommodation Policy. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HP's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top