Print Service Desk Agent
HP are recruiting for a dedicated and reliable Service Desk Agent to be based on-site in Sheffield working with one of our partner clients. The team are looking for a Level 3 agent to join them as soon as possible with primary duties of being responsible for the smooth running of HP's Capture Route Branch Scanning technology.
The role will require the agent to manually intervene at certain points to deal with alerts being received during the scanning cycle and forms part of a Level 3 Service Desk that are the main escalation point for any customer related issues for both the customer and low level help desks.
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
- Network printing
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2
- Windows Desktop 7 / 8 / 10
- Microsoft Office suite
- Active Directory / MS Exchange
- Basic understanding of networking knowledge, set-up and configuration TCP/IP networking skills
- Be passionate about customers and service, with a strong will to make a difference.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively
- Good problem solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Target focused, proactive and keen to spot opportunities to refine and improve processes and service
- Must be able to deal direct with customers in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent internal and external customer communication skills.
- Is self-starting, analytical, results and solutions-driven.
- Have proficiency in appropriate business language and ability to present ideas effectively.
- Calm and able to focus when in a pressure situation.
- To work effectively and productively with 3rd line support
- Basic SQL understanding and previous use of SSMS and confident in writing SQL Statements
- Knowledge of MFD scanning
- Web Jet Admin exposure and the ability to create/update Configuration Templates
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top