Print Process System Expert
Provide process management and governance, and drive process optimization and stabilization for respective business group
Process Development and Governance
- Develop/engineer processes that effectively support our business and are feasible within our system toolset
- Collaborate with peers to develop, leverage, and document and implement best practices
- Support process standardization
- Establish and enforce process rules
- End-user training and support
- Deliver initial and on-going end-user training as required
- First line of support for end users on DP processes
- Understand and communicate to business group end users the changes in functionality due to upgrades and enhancements
- Supply Chain Initiatives: (business group technical lead)
- Technical lead (facilitator/coordinator) for supply chain development initiatives for their respective business/region.
- Includes POR projects, enhancements, on-boarding, etc.
- Support development, testing, training, implementation and stabilization of new processes and system design
- Testing lead for business/region group
- Lead and/or support testing for MTP's, system upgrades etc.
- Consult with IT for prototypes and tests configuration options
- Communication status of initiatives to sponsors of the specific business user group
- Lead and/or assist in creation and updating documentation for specific business user group
- System process documentation
- Training material development
- All demand planning activities in Americas regional APO, regional R3, regional BW, SCDE and other integrated or off-line tools supporting AMS Printing demand planning. This includes: Weekly Planning Process, data linkages between DP and SNP, reporting tools, etc.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
- Leadership and Business Process Expertise
- Well-respected positive influence in the business unit; viewed as a "go-to" resource
- Excellent working knowledge within IPGA demand planning - possess a strong knowledge of the business, and expertise in planning or forecasting processes and supply chain concepts
- Able to work independently with limited direction
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members
- System Expertise
- Strong background/experience with SAP/Fusion, APO, BW, R3, SCDE module(s) and reporting tools
- Good understanding of how the processes integrate within the system –
- Broader system knowledge of APO, BW, R3, SCDE architecture
- Understanding of all system interfaces (APO/BW/R3/SCDE) end to end.
- Knowledge of data timing dependencies
- Able to learn new software applications as required
- Analytical and Trouble-shooting skills
- Using all knowledge of business process and system expertise to trouble-shoot and identify root cause of issues
- Communication/Presentation and Training Skills
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning and teaching others
- Ability to analyze and communicate results and outputs of the process and tools to a non-technical audience
- Able to represent business requirements and needs from a process and system standpoint
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top