Print Marketing Lead - Home Printing Solutions (UK&I)
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
As Home Printing Solutions (HPS) Marketing Manager for UK&I, you will own the holistic brand experience for our consumer printing portfolio of products along with the corresponding field marketing budget. By effectively executing country defined Business-to-Customer (B2C) marketing campaigns, you will be a key leader in bringing our brand to life every day, to amaze our customers and conquer new markets while enhancing the overall brand experience. Products within the portfolio include HP Sprocket, HP Instant Ink, HP Deskjet and HP Officejet Pro that together are redefining the way people print at home. Winning requires constant attention to detail and determination in an ever changing environment.
As the ideal candidate you have at least 5 years of relevant experience and a proven track-record in B2C / Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) marketing, from customer insights to execution that demonstrate specific business contributions. You will be responsible for end to end marketing campaign strategy, planning and execution, working closely with the local business group team as well as working closely with trade marketing to deliver in-store & co-marketing execution.
- Drive Home Printing Solutions marketing plans working with category, trade marketing and sales teams that support business objectives.
- Act as team lead across the yearly and quarterly planning cycles and day to day to co-ordinate activations across the relevant target audiences.
- Ensure HP value propositions are clearly communicated to target customers, adapting WW creative to local needs.
- Plan and execute end to end marketing campaigns based on customer insights with a clear balance of investment across the market mix with focus on strong results driven return on investment (ROI).
- Develop the local implementation of Above-The-Line (ATL) & Below-The-Line (BTL) activities with internal key stakeholders and external agencies.
- Deliver co-marketing assets and drive with trade marketing to deliver innovative in-store and online execution.
- Work closely with HP's direct sales online channel to drive online traffic and conversion.
- Execute campaigns in a timely manner and within budget guidelines.
- University degree in Business or Marketing
- Solid background or experience in Consumer Marketing / Digital Marketing (5+ years)
- Desired background in trade marketing and understanding of retail landscape
- Attitude / personality: agile, confident, dependable, hard worker, innovator, capable of working autonomously and attentive to details
We are the re-inventors.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP, we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top