Print Marketing Analyst
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Identify/develop metrics/ benchmarks and provide insight behind the campaign media results in reports, scorecards or dashboards.
- End to end campaign measurement adviser across all OPS projects
- Campaign measurement planning support
- Help the marketing agencies working collaboratively to improve reporting, data quality and measurement
- Work with end users to design, publish and maintain analytical reports to make key customer and marketing information available to sales, marketing and business owners.
- Analyze historical financial and operational metrics, such as business seasonality, lead, sales pipeline conversion rates, to drive action planning.
- Manage marketing projects to meet timelines and ensure that the project is useful for all stakeholders.
- Assistance in QBR reports for vice presidents.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing and/or project management experience.
- Experience in MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Working knowledge of marketing activities and practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and oral english and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills; ability to interact with virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.
- Creativity & results oriented style.
- Efficient time management and prioritization skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top