Print Manufacture Application IT Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Print Manufacture Application IT Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Responsible for developing and supporting of SECS/GEM automation with in-house factory tools and machines.
- Responsible of developing and supporting of the in-house Manufacturing Execution System for WIP management, Production Management Statistical Process Control, Process Recipe Management, Parametric Data Collection, Error Checking and Validation in an High Volume Manufacturing Environment.
- Responsible for developing and supporting Real-Time and Canned Production Reporting System in a High Volume Manufacturing Environment.
- Encouraged to use or leverage the latest technology on Big Data/IOT technology and tools to provide more insight Smart Reports or capabilities to enable "Smart" decision on the Manufacturing Floor for greater efficiency and reduced costs of Manufacturing.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 1-5 years' experience
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
- Strong in application development on J2SE and J2EE
- Strong in visualization reports in MSRS, Qlikview and Power BI
- Working knowledge in SECS/GEM protocal and Tibco R.
- Familiar with Oracle and SQL Database setup
- Familiar with Full software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Methodologies.
- Familiar with the latest Technology in Big Data/IOT
- Self-Motivated with a strong Drive to Succeed.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top