Print EMEA Product Manager
- 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of product marketing fundamentals. Product Life Cycle understanding. Knowledgeable of products/solutions family and business needs of target customers. Ability to define compelling value propositions to drive product roadmaps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experienced in preparing and delivering training to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills.
- Mix of strategic, execution & operational abilities.
- Excellent people, teamwork skills.
- Business/marketing/technical degree.
- Fluent English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top