Print AM CAF
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with HP capabilities and chooses respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- Typically 8-12 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required.
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client's industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of HP's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sells across platform and specialty.
Back to top