HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Pricing Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Develop pricing strategies at macro and micro level in-line with business strategy.
- Be responsible for managing the strategy and tweaking it periodically based on market and business conditions/response.
- Lead large contract negotiations.
- Build a tactical framework, get internal alignment that may require coaching high-level stake holders, develop a negotiation strategy, train customer facing sales/commercial personnel and if needed, be part of the customer-facing negotiation team
- Develop and utilize pricing models and pricing tools
- Identify and execute on margin improvement projects to improve profitability.
- Recommend pricing moves and competitive responses
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 8+ years of experience in a business related function, preferably sales, finance, banking, or IT.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- 5+ years profitability analysis and pricing economics experience
Financial knowledge for P&L and margin/price decision making
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top