Pricing Intern Personal Systems
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learning to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here) and fun!
- Business Acumen. You have sharp business judgment and ability to see past the noise in large data-sets to summarize and present actionable insights.
- Aspiring Analytics Guru. You dream in Excel, can work with massive sets of data and have experience with data visualization and web-scraping tools.
- Process Oriented. You seek to create order and structure, work collaborative with others to build and document the most efficient processes possible.
- Business Ownership. Your decisions are oriented to help HP deliver strong financial results.
- Creative Problem Solver. You have a creative approach in developing actionable analysis and recommendations
- Communicate persuasively. You use data-based decision making to present ideas.
As a Pricing Analyst Intern within our Personal Systems business, you will:
- Help drive adoption of Price-Feature-Value processes, working with business partners across different geographies and business groups.
- Manage complex data sets and create sophisticated Pricing analyses to identify areas of opportunity for, and threats to HP.
- Develop executive summaries and make recommendations that drive strategic decisions
- Develop dashboards to empower other team members with data.
- Perform creative analysis to develop insights to complex questions.
- Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key pricing and business decisions.
- MBA student with undergraduate degrees in business administration, computer, information science, statistics, or related degree
- Very strong data management and data visualization skills: Excel, Access, SQL, Tableau, Power Bi, others.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you
Back to top