Pre-Sales Consultant - PC Enterprise Service
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Pre-Sales Consultant - PC Enterprise Service in Bangkok THAILAND, you will have a chance to:
- Responsible for selling PC Contractual Services to corporate customers in Thailand and Malaysia.
- Leads the assigned countries custom services engagement, by working with country services specialists to focus on new business or up-selling within the targeted country accounts.
- Requires a solid understanding of the PC Services portfolio and the Deal engagement process providing consultative guidance to country services specialist to evaluate the customer business case and develop a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition.
- Works with all levels of the account, and may manage a large engagement team in Asia Pacific and World Wide.
- Works on deals that are typically large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the
needs of the customer.
- Strong Leadership skill to lead project team which consists of PPS sales, services category, solution architect,
opportunity consultant, finance, customer operation and delivery team.
- Experience in IT lifecycle services and financing/leasing
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer
- Extensive selling experience within IT industry
- Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
- Project management skills required.
- 2-3 years of product sales in the desired specialty.
To be successful you should be:
- Considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
- Understands and sells high value software solutions
- Understands selling of services sales.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top