Pre Sales Consultant - DaaS - Personal System Services
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with around 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
Given the success and interest from customers and channel partners towards HP's exciting solutions business model transformation for Personal Systems we are accelerating the development of the service organization around the world. HP has recently announced HP Device as a Service globally and this offer has gained a huge momentum already.
As part of the HP EMEA PS service solution design team, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to help us accelerate our growth in the contractual service business for Personal Systems. Deals are primarily global and covering all aspects of the lifecycle of the device. The pursuit is achieved through close collaboration with sales, engagement managers and delivery teams, and with a lot of support from the management team and HP EMEA and World-Wide executives.
- Develop business and technology roadmap and strategy.
- Ensure competitive position is fed back to portfolio management.
- Understand end to end solutions which best address customer needs.
- Create value and constantly qualify for HP.
- Identify services opportunities for HP in customer's enterprise information technology and business processes.
Solution Design and Development
- Shape, interpret and help define client requirements to ensure they address business goals.
- Redefine services, service level agreements and other requirements based on client objectives.
- Integrate additional services, approaches that add value, improving Total Cost of Ownership and/or business case.
- Validate results using comparable deal history, competitor and market data.
- Capture and highlight risks and any associated costs.
- Creates innovative delivery approaches to meet real client needs.
- Understands impact and estimates variation across all towers caused by changes in significant deal variables.
- Lead, coordinate inter-tower solution linkage and optimization.
- Leverage in- flight and scheduled client and delivery projects and initiatives for enhanced solution efficiency and/or cost advantage.
- Identify opportunities to leverage portfolio, delivery and client strategic directions and investments.
- Review and provide input to financial assumptions, commercial T&Cs and contract definitions.
- Analyse solution, delivery and client requirements to identify transition issues, asset or employee transfer needs.
- Define new approaches for transition, enhancing speed, efficiency, accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Include integration with client processes and policies, delivery tools deployment, staffing and process start-up.
- Direct governance activities, negotiates with governance process leaders on deal needs.
- Build strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives globally.
- Apply strong consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
- Is perceived as a trusted technical advisor by the customer.
- Manages problem resolution and customer satisfaction issues through strong partnering capabilities.
Knowledge and Skills:
Extensive hands on experience in end user workplace services preferably in Solution design.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions.
- Keeps informed about industry platforms and surveys, news, leaders.
- Applies deep understanding of technical innovations and trends to solving customer business problems.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Company laptop
- Range of discounts for high street shops
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top