Post-Sales Service Consultant - A3 Printers
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Post-Sales Service Consultant - A3 Printers in Thailand, you will have a chance to:
- Provide a single point of contact for service managers at major partners deploying and supporting HP's Channel Partner portfolio (A3 LaserJet and PageWide)
- Proactive Support:
- Gather feedback, provide access to existing documentation and support tool set, fleet support reporting
- Find broken processes, improve communications, fix breakdowns, define system improvements
- Provide input into support improvements and process improvements
- Reactive Support:
- Elevate Customer Support and Global Business Units attention on unresolved issues to find and fix hot problems
- Provide an escalation path into Customer Support and Global Business Units on parts or service issues
- Apply deep and broad office printing technical background and knowledge of copier industry trends to manage critical channel partner relationships.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for channel partners.
- Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on the most complex issues.
- Resolve technical and business incidents independently. Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
- Provide expert consulting on a specific technology, application, service offering or market segment.
- Deliver strategic account support through proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends.
- Anticipate, understand, and position the perception of system problems and deliver service needs at different management and functional levels.
- Lead consulting with partner delivery teams in planning, delivering, and managing complex support design, deliver, and manage delivery of office printing solutions.
- Maintain high-level expertise in area of focus and stay abreast of future technology directions.
- Consult with executive customer management to achieve partner operations excellence.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor or Master degree holder
- 10 plus years of support, engineering, and technical experience with office copiers and office printing providers.
- Preferred to have additional experience with scanners, printers, MFPs, and similar products.
- Experience working across organizations.
- Process improvement and process implementation experience, especially with complex, distributed systems. Project Management Professional or Lean Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Fluency in English and key local languages required.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top