Post Sales Operations Administration with French
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Indigo Business requires specific focused EMEA Business Post Sales Operations team working in close relationship with Indigo EMEA Supplies Business Central team and the Indigo Supplies Country Mgrs.
The purpose of this position is to manage EMEA Indigo Supplies and Services order to cash operations delivery in coordination with Central business teams and Supplies Business Management organization.
This position will maximize operational excellence, by providing end to end process engineering/support and systems expertise to the transaction processing activities within the Indigo Supplies and Services Post Sales Operations area.
As an Indigo Post Sales Business Operations Agent you will be responsible for:
- Manage Indigo Post Sales processes and monitor operations delivery. The processes may include any of the following
- Contract management
- Customer creation and management
- Installed base management
- Credit note and dispute management
- Collect operational issues and ensure escalation or completeness
- Liaise with support functions and GBU to solve any pending issues, dependencies.
- Ensure compliance to processes and policies and escalate accordingly.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Passion for customers: act as trusted partner for customers and partners.
- Accountable and responsible: commits and delivers with integrity, transparency and quality.
- Will to win, can do attitude, demonstrates urgency.
- Keeps it simple, lean and efficient.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal).
- Mastery in English and French
- Strong knowledge of process area and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree.
- Typically, 1-3 years of related experience in business operations.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top