Portugal OPS Category manager – Graduate
Portugal OPS Category manager - Graduate
We offer you the opportunity to start your career of being part of a very successful business, working in an international environment and interacting with dynamic and high-performance teams in different disciplines (category, sales, operations, services, marketing).
Our business is about Office Printing Solutions (OPS) for SMB, Corporate and Public Sector. We are responsible for printers, supplies and solutions. You will be part of a team, responsible for the business in Iberia region, Spain and Portugal.
Your contribution will be key to drive the business in Portugal, ensuring we have the best offering for the Portuguese market and working very closely with Sales force, supporting our channel partners and customers.
The job includes a first phase of 6 months working in the Print Category team and a later integration in the Channel organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As Category manager (first 6 months):
- Learn about the OPS business, portfolio and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and execute quarterly business plan for Portugal to deliver on key business metrics: distribution order intake, product promotions, stock and aging management, market share plans, sellin/sell thru plans and follow up.
- Drive strategic initiatives performance. Manage scorecard and monitor performance for growth opportunities.
- Focal point for Channel and end user sales, such as product training and consultancy and pricing support.
- As Channel partner manager (after 6 months):
- Understand HP Channel landscape for Portugal and HP channel programs and initiatives.
- Establish strong relationship at all organization levels, build and execute quarterly business plans to deliver on key business metrics.
- Educate and update partner on HP technologies and portfolio. Communicate strengths of HP's offering and overcome objections.
- Support partner in front of customers when needed to reinforce HP value proposition.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
- Typically 1-2 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Business or/and Engineering profile preferred.
- English high proficiency required. Spanish will be a plus.
- Portuguese native proficiency.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of IT industry knowledge, competitors and channel basics.
- Sales profile, capable of performing the function in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactiveness and drive for results.
- Microsoft Office advanced user
- Strong teamwork skills to work in multifunctional teams.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top