As a key member CREWS, a successful candidate will be responsible for developing real estate strategies and workplace solution recommendations that support organizational goals and objectives through analytical efforts that:
- Optimize the portfolio
- Reduce real estate costs
- Improve business performance
- Support the merging of organizations/cultures, and
- Develop workplace strategy, relocation or consolidation of occupied building solutions.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse complex information and provide recommendations for client decision-making which include: workplace/occupancy scenario modelling, opportunity analysis, options development, option evaluation, pro/con comparison to support strategic real estate decisions
- Lead, create, and support concise presentations for leadership of key projects within CREWS to highlight key strategic and financial components of a project and influence occupancy strategies
- Engages across departments and functional teams to establish and maintain metrics for cost savings, portfolio performance, and management reporting
- Provide supply / demand analysis, headcount projections and capacity planning
- Review the current state of the portfolio, location and employee demographics
- Partner with Workforce Planning and external service providers to research and assess labor demographics, market demand, community preferences, economic benefits, cultural differences, etc.
- Support the Head of Real Estate Strategy and Transactions Managements in real estate strategy analytics, reporting, and ad hoc projects
As successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience: 5-7 years in consulting, Corporate strategy, location or workforce planning or corporate real state.
- Education: BA/BS Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Communications or related field. Master's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Exposure to tech industry and global or international experience preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data
- Ability to synthesize and analyse large amounts of data and communicate relevant findings
- Experienced in theory modelling through data collection
- Experienced in the execution of benchmarking, industry trends and workplace innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required,
- Expert PowerPoint skills with the ability to distil complex information into graphic format support the team be communicators
- Graphic software skills, such as, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Visual data and concept design experience in Tableau or other 3D design software
- Strong project/program management skills, well-organized and a planning mind set
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- Self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, collaborative, and adaptable when working across multiple teams globally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to enhance performance and foster innovation with key partners
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top