PMM Channel Specialist
Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and want to contribute to the building of new businesses? Are you someone who enjoys developing channel go-to-market strategies, and driving their execution on a worldwide scale? Do you have experience in formulating different channel plays and making them a reality? Do you enjoy working across different organizations to optimize channel marketing campaigns, and develop impactful marketing assets and partner events? Then we'd love to talk to you. We are seeking a full-time, Channel Marketing Specialist to join our entrepreneurial team. The Channel Marketing Specialist will have a high level of responsibility and will report to the WW Channel Marketing Manager.
The Services and Emerging Computing Solutions global business units at HP include innovative services and products which are poised to dramatically change how commercial customers consume computing solutions and manage their technology environments .Your role of HP Channel Marketing Specialist will be to support the development and execution of the accompanying channel go-to-market strategy to help scale these new businesses. Reporting to the WW Channel Marketing Manager, you will identify and lead new routes to market, create targeted marketing assets, content, assets and collateral to support specific channel programs. This person will also be an integral part of product and services launches in the channel and on-going marketing strategies to drive growth for HP Services and Emerging Computing Solutions.
- Prepares comprehensive project plans and timelines with key deliverables, tactics and KPIs, including implementation plans across regions.
- Manages specific channel marketing projects with timeline to deliver key marketing deliverables, including ownership of asset creation and communication and collaboration with the Sales, Product Marketing and Design teams
- Partner Portal Management - Maintain content updates while working with the web team, sales and marketing
- Project manage specific channel webinar events for awareness and training
- Assist with the development of communications to the partners sourcing/asset creation, implementation and results tracking
- Manage multiple priority initiatives simultaneously in an efficient, effective manner
- Assist in the managing the logistics and executional needs required for directed partner events(trade shows, events, lead follow ups)
- Track results on key demand gen programs
- Work with the web/digital team to define and execute channel presence on corporate website
- Help to create in cooperation with Channel GTM teams in creating the appropriate content/collateral to support internal and external audiences for mobility and services
- Consults with business leaders on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process to his/her related projects.
- Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for multiple work streams or projects.
- Independently drafts and presents project deliverables, recommendations and communication strategies
- Drive the design, development and execution of specific marketing deliverables based on channel partner
- Maintain channel events calendar, plan, execute and analyze results
- Track key channel processes, compiles info and metrics, analyze for improvement
- Project management support for key activities and projects including contingency plans, objectives and deliverables
- Maintain most up to date content across channels for optimal representation of the brand and product assortment
You're our ideal candidate if you are...
- You possess a growth mindset - You want to learn new businesses, understand industry trends, try new thing things and want to become a guru for the channel
- Intellectually curious and analytical - You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions. You enjoy learning!
- Goal-oriented and tenacious - You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. And you enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A gifted communicator - You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You have a gift for writing and editing.
- Able to deal with ambiguity - You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- Experience working in a cross-matrix managed organization
- 5-7+ years channel marketing, sales and/or business development
- Go to market experience in the services business is highly desired
- Proven ability to partner and positively influence work counter parts. Demonstrated ability to interface effectively at different levels of the organization (field, product, sales) both inside and outside of HP
- Experience with creating power point slides, messaging and story boards
- Proven marketing and writing/presentation skills. Demonstrated knowledge of the channel, channel partners/sales motions, and service programs.
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple high-visibility priorities and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams is strongly preferred
- Program management leadership & implementation in a global environment with a desire to conquer deadlines
- Extensive experience coordinating virtual teams and cross- organizational projects is a plus
- Proven Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Ability to work under tight timelines and moving targets
- 3-5+ years of business experience
- Prior experience at technology company preferably in services
- Experience in business group, field or marketing role
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or other relevant Master's Degree preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top