PM - Asset Manager - On site at Client premises
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
- Small, straightforward, local scope.
- Low risk.
- Provides subject matter support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
- Supports project financial management.
- Works with Client and Account Team staff as required Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level.
- Supports project team.
- May lead internal as well as external resources in a predefined area.
- May provide performance feedback on project team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, client relations, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Participates in the Profession community.
- On a development plan to build project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top