Planner Lead for Operations area
Large Format Business WW Planner lead for GSB Operations. Responsilble to manage a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, including inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management with a large or complex global business unit.
- Act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations.
- Identifiy opportunities for process improvement and recommendations.
- Independently execute the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Gathers demand data from Regions, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and deliver demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
- Coordinate with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to priority projects and assists in developing recommendations.
- Communicate requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentor junior-level staff
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Engineering and/or Business degree
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function (Regional or Worldwide Planner)
- Advanced user of spreadsheets and database management
- Familiar or experienced with value businesses (preferably within GSB)
- Exceptional understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to work, coordinate & align with regional counterparts
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- SAP Expertise
- Solid understanding of project management methodology.
- Clear knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Ideally, technical knowledge of high value printing/production mechanisms
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top