HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Planner in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Owns SAP planning system setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and improvement. Explore and optimize existing ERP/SC architecture and process flows; replace/transform systems and modules where appropriate.
- Establish and manage cross-functional and cross-regional teams to design and implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities and architecture strategies, which translate physical and financial flows into business processes, and integrate into HPI's business systems.
- Explore, invent and drive new SC automated tools with high visualization and deep analytical capabilities to enable SCO growth and transformation to a predictive and preventive organization.
- Identify/Create and institutionalized advanced analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Independently develops solutions for a project, including managing complex issues, by applying in-depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data received from more junior individual contributors and develops recommendations that optimize performance.
- Leads cross-functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business leaders on a wide range of supply chain issues.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Working experience with SAP system
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team and project management skills, including project structuring.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple business units, with an understanding of emerging trends.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top