Personal Systems Sustainability Program Manager
At HP we're reinventing for a better world. Sustainability guides every aspect of our business, fuels our innovation and growth, and works to enable everyone, everywhere to thrive. It's the right thing to do for our business, for society, and for the long term future of our planet' . Dion Weisler, President and CEO.
Environmental and social considerations are integral to HP products and services. We continually challenge ourselves to reduce the environmental impact of our products and meet increasing customer demand for more sustainable alternatives. The Sustainability team ensures that customers can and want to purchase HP Products and Services because they are safe, legally compliant, responsibly manufactured, and exceed customers' sustainability expectations. Our team's objectives are to:
- Promote HP as most trusted/preferred brand and drive long-term sustainability strategies
- Boost Core sales through differentiation and support Growth and Future businesses with built in sustainability
- Protect HP's revenue through compliance and market access and drive for operational excellence end-to-end
- All while building a high-performance team and inspiring HP people
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing environmental design requirements for eco-labels like Energy Star, EPEAT and TCO, and strategic sustainability initiatives with business unit marketing teams
- Provide program management support to develop and implement the personal systems sustainability strategy
- Create and manage customer-facing sustainability marketing content
- Support sustainability-related customer engagements and bids
- Complete external sustainability reports and rankings
- Manage partnerships with business unit marketing teams
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top