Personal Systems Strategy MBA Summer Associate (MBA Summer Intern)
"We're building a company with the heart and energy of a startup and the brains and muscle of a Fortune 100 corporation." Dion Weisler, HP CEO.
HP Inc. is a Fortune 50 Company focused on Printing and Personal Systems related products and solutions. HP Personal Systems (PS) Strategy defines winning and lasting plans for PS businesses, working directly with executives to define, analyze, and shape PS's direction.We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high profile initiatives that help PS deliver game-changing results.
We strongly believe in investing in students and providing them with a rewarding career. As such, we are looking for highly talented individuals with strong analytical and communication skills to join the team as interns.
The Strategy, Planning and Compete team is committed to identifying the most profitable areas for investment and mapping the roadmap to success in key markets. Our team offers a high-touch opportunity to interface with global leaders across-HP to drive targeted growth initiatives. Our watchful vigilance drives HP ahead of its competitors, securing its future as an innovative technology leader.
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive or Board-level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities, and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment both within the Personal Systems Strategy team, and with global business unit partners and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across various internal organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
In order to qualify for HP's Intern program, you must be enrolled full time at an accredited university (Master program).
- 1-2 years management consulting, investment banking or private equity experience preferred
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Demonstrated coursework in business, economics, finance, or marketing
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Strong knowledge of information technology industry
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree. 1st year of Master's program completed
Back to top