Personal Systems Software Intern
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone and we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow
- This internship role will focus on supporting the business & operations enablement functions of the HP DaaS Technical Solutions team. Our team's focus is on creating repeatable processes, service content for service/call center agents, sales enablement personnel as well as our end customers
- The selected candidate will focus on a few projects over the term to obtain a well-rounded view of employee experiences at HP, including but not limited to:
- Video / Interactive Training Content: Create dynamic and captivating training videos and interactive web-based content that can be used to help train our support and sales enablement teams, as well as provide a visual resource to help educate our customers on the product as well as new features being introduced. Ideally, the video content would be built as a library of reusable video components which could be used to quickly build tailored training content focused on the needs of a specific audience
○ Chat bots: Investigate the creation of Chat Bots that can be used to supplement customer support. Ideally, the chat bot could be used as a point of first engagement to try and help our customers find solutions to simple problems and then pass them on to our call-center in cases where the bot cannot solve the issue.
○ Participating in the HP Summer Intern program - supporting community give back events, other employee engagement opportunities for networking as well as the intern project showcase.
Education and Experience Required:
- Completed 3rd year of their Bachelor's degree program.
- Field of study focused within the computer science, artificial intelligence or audio/visual field of study.
- Experience with building chat bots OR creating dynamic video content would be a strong plus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top