Personal Systems Services Sales Specialist
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Duluth, MN
- Rochester, MN
- Saint Paul, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Plymouth, MN
We are currently looking for a motivated, driven Device as a Service Sales Specialist with knowledge of Personal Systems technology, in depth and lengthy Managed Services experience and solid business-to-business sales and Hunter experience. You will be working as an overlay to the current account team, selling our entire portfolio of Life cycle services, in depth management of Device as a Service (DaaS)
As an overlay to the Sales team you will be selling to our largest and most strategic acquisition and product-based install base accounts. You will execute on the in-depth strategic account plans that you will be responsible for the creation of, to deliver maximum contractual and revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of IT services, management analytics and software applications. Forecast sales activity, in depth account/business planning and revenue using MS Dynamics, while creating satisfied customers. Evangelize the HPI Device as a Service vision through the building of Business case and ROI management and creation of the HPI specific value-added differentiation, in-market events, and strategic account specific initiatives.
- Develops long term sales pipeline to increase HP's market share in IT Lifecycle Services.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
- Provide support to the Account managers.
- Set direction for business development and solution replication.
- Creates and grows reference customers.
- Sell complex IT Service solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
- May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
- Services specialists may also be responsible for selling small outsourcing deals.
- For Services Consultants: Focus on growing contractual renewals for large accounts with more complexity, to higher- total contract-value renewals.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Collaboration between Account Managers, Pursuit and Delivery teams to determine strategic approaches for sales and territory management
- Provide effective demos, working closely with Technical Consultants and other subject matter experts to build out and present solid technical sales solutions to multilevel decision-makers at client companies
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish HP' consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
Education and Experience Required:
- University or bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface.
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.
- Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
- Typically, 5+ years of related sales experience.
- Project management skills required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Is considered a master in knowledge of IT service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- Uses expertise specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with solution.
- In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Considerable knowledge of the customer's infrastructure and architecture.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio including hardware, software and services needed for the customer's requirements.
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
- Excellent project oversight skills.
- Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Utilizes MS Dynamics to accurately forecasts business.
- Successful partner engagement experience.
Works effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue.
- Understand and sells high value software solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage HP's portfolio of IT Lifecycle Services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
Back to top